Thank you for your interest in the Home Learner programs at Science World. For the 2019-20 year we are taking a break from offering specific Home Learner programs.. Please consider some of our other programming that may be a great fit for your group or family:
- School Workshops: when booked as a group of 15-30 students within the appropriate age range, home learner groups can book any of our school workshops.
- Robotics Club: for ages 8-14, meets 1/week over at least six weeks.
- SWEET Events: for youth 13-18, a free social evening of science exploration.
- Teen Tuesdays: a day where only secondary school groups are on fieldtrips at Science World, with added programming and local scientists onsite.
- Online Science Resources: fun and engaging science activities for home.
- Preschool Curiosity Club: for ages 2-5, a once a week opportunity over four weeks for child and their adult.
- Watch the Tinkering Space for weekend workshops coming this fall.